If you are a clinician using BFR, enhance your safety and evaluation with Doppler US prior to BFR training.
The Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler includes a waterproof interchangeable 8 Mhz probe, normal carry case, and user manual.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The hand-held Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler is the standard piece of equipment for the assessment of peripheral vascular disease. The inexpensive, versatile, and portable unit allows the fast and simple, but effective assessment of both venous and arterial disease. SonoTrax Vascular can locate both deep and superficial vessels fast, and provides strong signals.
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler Features:
- Ergonomic, compact, and light design make it easy to use.
- Support 4 MHz, 5 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof interchangeable probes. - only comes with recommended 8 Mhz probes
- Accurate detection with clear sound.
- High sensitivity.
- Built for long continuous use.
Bonus #1 - Instructional videos from Dr. Kyle Coffey, DPT, lead instructor of Modern Strength Training - BFR Course.
Videos are digital and include
- finding a pulse in the upper and lower quarter
- how to use the handheld Doppler US on the arm and leg
- manual and quick reference sheet for Limb Occlusion Pressures when using Blood Flow Restriction Training
Bonus #2 - ebook Modern Strength Training's Guide to Blood Flow Restriction Training