Performance Ready: ACL Injury Prevention
The purpose of the Performance Ready eBooks is to provide you with tools and information to aid in improving your athletic performance while also attempting to decrease risk of injury in hopes of lengthening your athletic career.
The focus of this eBook is ACL Injury Prevention. You will learn about:
- The structure & function of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL)
- The ACL epidemic that currently exists in sports
- Factors contributing to ACL injury, how we identify them, & strategies to correct them
- Common exercises we use in our program that can be easily integrated into training for athletes looking to prevent ACL injury, as well as for those who have already sustained an injury to the lower extremity
If you're an athlete, coach, or parent of a young athlete, this is a fantastic resource that is easy to understand and even easier to integrate into your current training program. Learning what the modifiable risk factors are, how to identify them, and how to correct them to lessen your risk of injury make this book a must read for athletes and coaches at all levels.
This resource, and the program discussed within are a valuable resource for:
- Young athletes just starting in their athletic careers,
- Athletes who have already sustained a knee injury, or have had ACL reconstruction surgery,
- Coaches looking for ways to maximize the development of their athletes and keep them in the game,
- Parents of young athletes looking to keep their kids healthy and lessen their risk of injury.