FHT: Functional Hypertrophy Training
Dr. John Rusin (The Strength Doc) Functional Hypertrophy Training (FHT) is a system of developing extraordinary muscular strength and hypertrophy that has been built off of the six foundational movement patterns:
- Hip Hinge
- Upper Body Press
- Upper Body Pull
- Loaded Carry
Focusing on maximizing big compound movements with your bodyweight, bells, bands and balls, it will give you the opportunity to become as functional and athletic as you become stronger and more muscular.
Based on his specific methods, this program has been formulated in a very special manner to yield optimal hypertrophy and strength gains without the aches and pains that are commonly associated with more hardcore style programs.
With FHT: You'll get
- 12 Week program
- Up to 5 days/week of extensive training
- detailed video tutorials
- coaching notes
- conditioning, cardio, dynamic warm-up
- regeneration based sessions
- step by step guide on how to build your individualized nutritional program based on your goals, your body, and your training
- dynamic warm up, dynamic cool down, ramp up sets, cardio for strong people, intra-set stretching, blood flow restriction techniques, postural restoration guide and more!
- 120 pages
Join the FHT family today!