There is a lot of emphasis on good posture. The word gets used with the assumption that if posture is corrected all will be well. That is not quite true. The dirty secret is that there is no such as thing perfect posture…at least static posture. Even if textbook posture is achieved, it will only last for a short period. The reason? Bodies are designed to be in motion! The spine does not like to be static. When the spine is unhappy, the rest of the body is unhappy.
arc is designed to not only give you perfect posture (which will be helpful) but it allows for spinal exercises, movement and improved blood flow. Unlike other pain relief devices, arc is able to be placed exactly on the sore region, perform spinal movement exercises and make sure that there is blood flow to the spine and surrounding muscles.
arc is designed to maintain the optimal cervical angle. When arc is used, the neck vertebrae, through gravity and passive pressure from the weight of the head, slowly and safely align into their proper position.
By using arc for 10-15 minutes a day, the cervical system, including the joints, nerves and muscles will be optimally positioned for healing and pain relief.
- Perform sub occipital release via custom made pressure inserts
- Perform deep neck flexor exercises with instant feedback and consistent angle
- Small size and high quality plastic, rubber and memory foam materials makes it portable and durable
- Designed to be used with any sitting surface
- Use again thoracic spine not lumbar spine for greatest mechanical advantage and spinal support
- Perform various thoracic extension and upper body movements to maintain novel inputs through out the day
- Available in two sizes: Small (5'4" and smaller), Regular (over 5'4")